Do you want to decrease your carbon impact and cut your energy costs? First, get a quote for free solar panels, and then check to see whether your home qualifies.
CHANGING LIFESTYLES WITH KENTUCKY SOLAR ENERGY
Design 1 Solar Group is committed to making a big impact in Kentucky by encouraging more locals to adopt solar energy to power and empower their homes and businesses. We’d be happy to hear from you if you want a greener, better energy option.
THE ONLY POWER YOU CAN DEPEND ON
WHY CHOOSE DESIGN 1 SOLAR GROUP FOR YOUR SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION IN KENTUCKY?
There are a few solar companies in Kentucky, but none is as innovative and trusted as Design 1 Solar Group. We only use US-designed and -engineered solar panels, which are among the highest-rated on the market today. Compared to others, they generate more power and save more money with fewer panels.
Since our solar panels come with a 25-year warranty, rest assured your system has you covered for several decades. Going solar with us means easy, affordable payment plans and a wealth of industry experience. In addition, our combined 50 years of experience in solar power have allowed us to keep up with technological advancements for better, more cost-effective installation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING SOLAR POWER IN KENTUCKY?
Residents can take advantage of Kentucky solar incentives when installing panels on their properties. The federal tax credit is one of the benefits with the greatest financial impact. Earn 26% of the entire cost of system installation until the end of 2022.
LOWER ENERGY BILLS.
Through net metering, solar power for homes in Kentucky results in lower energy bills. Receive credits on your energy bill for the surplus electricity you send to the grid.
Solar panels enable you to create and consume your own power, albeit in a limited capacity. It’s like having a personal power plant, reducing your dependence on big utility companies. You also get long-term protection against rising electricity costs.
REDUCE CARBON FOOTPRINT.
While fossil fuels contribute to climate change, solar energy is carbon-free and doesn’t harm the environment.
In the past, the cost of going solar was out of reach for many households. But we wanted more homes to be solar-powered, so we made the installation more affordable. Our plan requires zero down with no payments for the first year and has one of the lowest interest rates.
WHAT'S THE PROCESS FOR GETTING SOLAR PANELS IN KENTUCKY?
1. Request a Free Quote. Fill out our online form and wait for a call from our team. Then we will assess your home’s eligibility and schedule a visit
2. Get No-Obligation, In-Home Consultation. If you qualify, we’ll perform an energy audit to determine possible aspects for correction. Making your home more energy-efficient before installing solar panels yields higher long-term cost savings.
3. Schedule Your Installation. Once you’re good with our given estimated project cost, we can schedule the installation at your convenience.
4. Finalize Your Details. There are a few details we need before installation begins. At this point, don’t hesitate to ask questions about the contract and project. Once you sign on the dotted line, we’ll start getting your home ready for installation.
5. Get Your Solar Panels Installed. On the appointed day, our technicians will come to mount the solar panels and connect the array to your home’s electric box. We’ll ensure your system works well before packing up and leaving.
FAQS ABOUT LEXINGTON, KY SOLAR POWER
IS SOLAR POWER GOOD IN KENTUCKY?
Yes, the state has a moderate amount of solar resources. However, the amount of sunlight your home receives varies according to its location.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GO SOLAR IN KY?
The cost of installing panels for solar energy in Kentucky differs for every home. Your home’s power requirement isn’t the same as your neighbor’s, so you may need more or fewer panels than them. The number of panels dictates the total project cost.
DOES KENTUCKY HAVE A SOLAR TAX CREDIT?
Currently, the only tax credit Kentucky has is the one from the federal government. Recoup 26% of total installation costs until the end of 2022. Afterward, the rate goes down to only 22%.
IS SOLAR WORTH IT IN LEXINGTON, KY?
Having solar energy in Kentucky gives you unbeatable returns on investment through credits and cost savings. Moreover, homes with solar power systems fetch a higher price on the real estate market.
READY FOR YOUR SOLAR-POWERED FUTURE? CONTACT US NOW!
If you have any questions or would like to get a free quote for solar panels IN Lexington, Kentucky, contact us at Design 1 Solar Group today, and we’ll get you the information you need.